The Ontario Conference is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Housekeeping and Food Services Assistant Director to join the Camp Frenda team.
Maintaining high-quality standards, the Housekeeping and Food Services Assistant Director will assist in food preparation, serving, and clean-up of the kitchen, as well as help in housekeeping.
The successful candidate should possess:
• Relevant experience in cooking and housekeeping
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work in a team or independently, and to work long hours at certain times
The applicant should also have, or be prepared to obtain:
• Current Food Handlers Certificate
• Current Hazardous Chemical Safety Certificate
• Current CPR and First Aid Training
For more information regarding this position, please email Lila Oliveira at email@example.com. Interested candidates may send their cover letter and resume to the email address above. Applications will be accepted until November 24, 2017. Only those individuals who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.